Is a NPK solution rich in nitrogen which integrates in its formula a hydrolytic concentration obtained through TrieTech© technology, specifically developed by Biorizon Biotech to incorporate growth promoting cyanobacteria and microalgae in its compounds.
Consequently, every nutritional element as well as hormonal precursors located in algae are released into the aqueous extracellular medium, being totally available for its absorption.
In the case of Biosupergrow N+ the nutrients provided naturally are:
- Vitamins such as Beta-carotene (Pro Vit.A), alpha-Tocopherol (Vit. E), Thiamine (Vit. B1), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Niacin (Vit. B3), Piridoxine (Vit. B6), Cyanocobalamine (Vit.B12), Inositol and folic acid.
- Pigments: Phycocyanine, chlorophyll, and carotenoids.
- Essential fatty acids: Palmitic, estearic, palmitoleic, oleic and linoleic among others.
- Minerals such as calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, iron, chromium, zinc and copper among others.
The use of Biosupergrow N+ is specially recommended for:
- Strengthening vegetable developing after germination.
- Avoiding losing strength in the root system.
- Avoiding leaf paleness
- Indispensable for nucleic acids formation.