Is a formulation specifically designed to correct manganese deficiencies in all types of crops.
Mangatech eco integrates in its formulation a hydrolytic concentrate obtained through TrieTech © technology, specifically developed by Biorizon Biotech for the incorporation of growth-promoting bacteria, cyanobacteria and microalgae to its formulations.
Among the nutrients provided naturally, the presence of:
- Vitamins such as Beta-Carotene (Pro Vit. A), Alpha-Tocopherol (Vit. E), Thiamine (Vit. B1), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Niacin (Vit. B3), Pyridoxine (Vit. B6), Cyanocobalamin ( Vit. B12), Inositol and folic acid.
- Pigments: Phycocyanin, chlorophyll and carotenoids.
- Essential fatty acids: Palmitic, stearic, palmitoleic, oleic and linolenic among others.
- Minerals, such as calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, iron, chromium, zinc and copper among others.
- Amino acids, both essential and non-essential.
The use of Mangatech ECO is especially recommended for:
- Correct differences in manganese in all types of crops.
- The metabolism of carbohydrates, influencing the energy reserve of plants.
- Lateral root formation and overall plant growth by influencing cell elongation.
- The reduction of nitrates to chemical species assimilated by the plant.