Biorizon Biotech develops a series of products based on its TrieTech © technology that enhance important attributes in almond cultivation.
The substances of interest found in the extracts of microalgae and bacteria produced under the TrieTech © technology contain phytohormones, polyphenols, short-chain fatty acids (with a powerful chelating effect) and free amino acids, dipeptides, short-chain peptides, among other substances. .
These are the products that we recommend for the cultivation of the Almond:
High content of cytokinin, trans-zeaxanthin and indoleacetic acid auxin, important natural phytohormones extracted from microalgae that are involved in root development:
- Cytokinins are involved in cell division and differentiation, growth of shoots and roots, stimulating the mobilization of nutrients.
- Indoleacetic acid is key to developing responses of almond trees before stress situations, both hydric and climatological, favouring root development.
Besides, Biopower composition holds polyphenolic compounds which work on the almond bio stimulations. These compounds are efficiently extracted from microalgae, forming an association with phytohormones, increasing the anti-stress power of each substance.
Also, worth noting is the rooting potential of Biopower due to its balanced content of L-amino acids. Stable aminogram In regular amounts to activate metabolic reactions set precursor at disposal of fruit trees.
An example is the presence of Arginine, which stimulates root growth along with methionine, has a rejuvenating action, is involved in the synthesis of chlorophyll, improves the solubility and assimilation of nutrients, and is a precursor of auxins too.
All these compounds, together with the presence of short-chain fatty acids (chelating effect and vehicle of substances of agronomic interest) makes Biorizon provide almond crops with a series of characteristics:
- Increased secondary roots.
- Rejuvenation of the root system, increasing the productive life of the almond tree.
- Improvement of the soil microbiota, favouring the mobilization of nutritional substances that are already found in cultivated soils.
- Protection against stress situations.
First Spirulina-based bio stimulant on the market, manufactured using an exclusive reaction designed by Biorizon Biotech.
Ideal for foliar application or through any irrigation system throughout the period of growth, pre-flowering, and petal fall.
The benefits of Spirulina are well known, Biorizon Biotech designs Algafert for the benefit of almond cultivation.
Algafert has natural precursors to metabolic reactions. Alanine, for example, increases photosynthetic activity and enhances chlorophyll synthesis and intervenes in the resistance mechanisms of the plant to ten and cold; cysteine and histidine act as chelators, and glycine intervenes in the synthesis of porphyrins, the precursors of the chlorophyll rings, beneficial for the formation of new shoots, participates in the resistance systems of the plant together with lysine, formation of the leaf tissue, in addition to intervening in pollination and fertilization.
Vitamins and amino acids contained in Algafert obtained from the biomass of Spirulina, function as a fundamental part of the metabolic processes of the plant, resembling phytohormones and enzymes.
These substances together with the polysaccharides contained in the cell wall of Spirulina provide a series of benefits:
- Trophic effect: works by invigorating and stimulating vegetation
- They stimulate flowering and fruit set, decrease the percentage of abortions.
- Increased assimilation of the compounds with which it is mixed: valid for application together with pesticide products.
- Stimulation of the phloem and xylem differentiation.It can be used for flowering, petal fall and in spring-summer, stimulating vegetation and fruit formation.
Indicated to promote the fattening of the fruits through two simultaneous actions:
- Calcium introduction.
- Cell multiplication.
Biorizon Biotech has designed a microalgae extracts-based product that allows calcium to be efficiently transported within the plant when it is most needed, increasing its assimilation exponentially without the use of chemical agents.
Biofat 600 contains Leucine, an essential amino acid that increases production, helping to fertilize and tie the fruit.
It improves the quality of the fruit and participates in the resistance systems of the plant.
Benefits of using Biofat 600 in almond cultivation:
- Foliar and / or root application.
- Fattening increase by calcium assimilation.
- Homogeneity in the fruits.
- Improvement of post-harvest properties.
- Regeneration of damaged tissues.
- Increased cell wall.
Formulated for correction of chlorosis. Eco certified. Biorizon Biotech has developed the Microtech series as a range of fully natural deficiency correctors with maximum solubilization and assimilation.
Microtech range does not contain chemical chelators since it has been formulated with microalgae extract that contains, among other vehicle substances, cysteine and histidine, L-amino acids that act as natural chelators.
- Chlorosis correction while giving a global bio stimulant effect.
- Valid for foliar application or irrigation.
- Application in flowering and pre-flowering almond.
Boron is involved in both meristematic activity and cell division in vegetative development thus.
Other functions include the translocation of sugars, the metabolism of nitrogen, the formation of certain proteins, the regulation of hormone levels and the transport of potassium to the stomata (which helps regulate the internal balance of water).
The lack of boron is expressed in the roots growing points as well as in foliage affecting glowers quality and the process of curdling. Often the terminal buds die and the internodes of the foliage become shorter, resulting in new, deformed, and flattened growth emerging from the lateral nodes, resulting in a rosette or bushy appearance.
The stems are brittle, and the new leaves can thicken. The roots are generally short, flattened, and very few root hairs are present. Boratech contains vehicle substances, obtained according to its own technology, from microalgae:
Increases the assimilation of boron without the need to incorporate chelating substances.
The presence of certain free amino acids stands out in Laevorotatory form.
Recommended application after harvest, both in foliar application and via irrigation.
NP (4-5) solution suitable for almond cultivation.