Solution of stabilized boron ethanolamine in a highly soluble form that allows its rapid absorption by cultures.
Boron is not a microelement that is needed in great quantity by plants, however, its lack can cause serious growth problems by intervening in essential functions of plants
The typical manifestations of boron deficiencies are the rupture of the cell walls, cracking or cracking of fruits, small and brittle leaves, corking of fruits or bitter-pit, necrosis, reduction of sugar content in fruits and their bad long-term preservation.
These effects are more important in sensitive species such as strawberry, bean, lettuce, apple tree, olive tree, pepper, tomato, vine, citrus, corn, potato and banana, among others.
The use of Borocomplex is especially recommended for:
- Improving pollination and fruiting of plants.
- Strengthens the cell walls.
- Avoiding the corking effect on fruits.
- Accelerating fertilization of ovules.
- Reducing premature fall of flowers and fruits.